This product is only available in Europe, Southeast Asia and China.
Options enhancing scalability
Select from three injection units and five detector types to suit the needs of your analysis. When using LabSolutions, three kinds of plotter can be used for simultaneous detection. Options such as injection units, detectors and autoinjectors can easily be retrofitted.
*The number of parts installed simultaneously depends on the type of injection unit and detector.
*Only two analytical lines could be running simultaneously.
High-performance injection unit series
In order to obtain good data, it is necessary to select an appropriate injection method according to the analysis purpose and sample. GC-2010 Pro can select the most suitable injection method from three injection units.
- Temperature programmable Injector
The sample is injected at a low temperature and gasified by programmed heating of the injection port. This was recovery of thermolabile components can be improved. OCI is suitable for samples with a wide boiling point range.
- Configured for either cool, on-column injector (OCI) or programmed temperature vaporization (PTV) injection mode.
- Uses inert quartz PTV inserts.
- An optional OCI insert allows connecting a narrow-bore capillary column directly to the injector without a 0.53mm pre-column. (No need to compress the connecting device)
Small and high-sensitivity detector series
The full range of high-sensitivity detectors supports a wide variety of application analyses. Each detector is equipped with an advanced pressure controller (APC) that digitally sets the gas parameters of each detector. To ensure secure use of hydrogen the connector joints have reverse threads to prevent incorrect pipe connections (FID, FPD, FTD).
- High-sensitivity has been achieved by thorough cleaning of detector gas lines and the latest noise-reduction technology.
- Automatic ignition, re-ignition and flame extinguishing functions
- Feedback function reduces gas supply pressure to zero when the hydrogen flame is extinguished.
- Hydrogen connector joints have reverse threads to prevent incorrect pipe connections.
- For analysis of electrophilic compounds and also for high sensitivity detection of organohalogen compounds, metallo-organic compounds and compounds with C=O double bond.
- By thoroughly simulating the gas flow path inside the ECD detection cell, a gas flow path and the detection structure (Contact Free technology) are developed to minimize the contact between the samples flowing from the chromatographic column and the collector and the nickel wire source, thus significantly improving the durability of ECD detection cell.
- Microvolume cell for sharper peaks.
- Analysis is not easily affected by the temperature changes within column oven
- For analysis of organo nitrogen and phosphorus compounds, such as residual pesticides.
- No tools needed for collector replacement.
- Alkali source regeneration kit (option) reduces operational costs.
- Hydrogen connector fittings have reverse threads to prevent pipe connections.
- For analysis of pesticide residues, odor components, phosphorous compounds, sulfur compounds and organo-tin compounds.
- The dual-focus system achieves high sensitivity.
- No tools required for replacement of interference filters with high daily maintenance frequency.
Automatic injection system
Advanced Flow technology
Advanced flow technology is a capillary analysis system implementing chromatographic techniques like backflush, heart cut, and detector switching. It can achieve high efficiency and high separation by improving the efficiency of analysis and accurately separating the target component from the complex original samples. Special software for each system can be downloaded free of charge from Shimadzu official website.
The backflush system reverses the carrier gas flow after the target compounds have eluted, to discharge residual late eluting compounds in the column through the injection port split vent, thus shortening the analysis time and improving productivity. In addition, high-boiling point components are discharged efficiently to reduce the bakeout time and thus prevent column deterioration, contamination and retention time shifts.
Heart cutting system
The heart cutting system uses two chromatographic columns with different separation characteristics to separate specific compounds from complex original samples for quantitation. It can achieve high separation analysis which cannot be achieved
by single chromatographic column.
Detector splitting system
Compounds eluting from an analytical column may be split to multiple detectors to obtain multiple chromatograms. Offering abundant information in a single analysis, this system saves time and money and improves productivity. The combination of common detector and selective detector can improve the analysis accuracy and support the analysis of complex samples with more impurities.
Detector switching system
The detector switching system controls sample introduction through the switching device at the column outlet. Unlike the detector splitting system, the detector switching system can distribute the chromatographic column fractions to different detectors.